- Star Trek
- Angels & Demons
- Terminator: Salvation
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
- Up by Pixlar
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- The Ugly Truth
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
5) Attend a summer concert.
- Coldplay-June 6
- Keith Urban with Taylor Swift- June 6
- Earth, Wind, & Fire- June 24
- Green Day- July 14
- Beyonce- July 18
- Anita Baker – July 31
6) Chill off the summer heat and satisfy your sweet tooth with a visit to your Ice Cream at
you favorite ice cream parlor (Cold Stone & Baskin-Robbins happen to be two of my
7) Boat ride on Detroit Princess. Enjoy the beauty of Detroit’s riverside . For details visit,http://www.detroitprincess.com/
8) Picnic in the park. Simple but fun and effective way to relax.
9) Walk for a cure. Find a foundation you’re passionate about and sign up for any walk or run marathon they may offer this summer. Plus it’s a great way to stay healthy and active this summer.
10) Most of all, stay cool, active, and have fun during the summer days.
Comments or Questions??? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org