Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nail Game

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

One of the simple things I love is getting my nails done or doing them myself. I especially love playing with color and nail art. Recently, I was torn on how to decorate my nails. I knew I wanted a vibrant color but I also have been wanting alot of sparkle on my nails for the past few weeks. After looking at a few colors, I feel I nailed it! I chose O.P.I.'s "Russian Navy" for the base coat which is a navy blue with a mixture of a purple tone in it. And for the top coat,  I went with Essie's "Stroke of Brillance" glitter. The two look beautiful together. It has the bold color and plenty of sparkle  I wanted without being over the top. I definitely recommend it. It's simple yet creative and pretty. You can also try it for neutral nail colors too. Try it and make it your own perfect manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!