Nail Game

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

One of the simple things I love is getting my nails done or doing them myself. I especially love playing with color and nail art. Recently, I was torn on how to decorate my nails. I knew I wanted a vibrant color but I also have been wanting alot of sparkle on my nails for the past few weeks. After looking at a few colors, I feel I nailed it! I chose O.P.I.'s "Russian Navy" for the base coat which is a navy blue with a mixture of a purple tone in it. And for the top coat,  I went with Essie's "Stroke of Brillance" glitter. The two look beautiful together. It has the bold color and plenty of sparkle  I wanted without being over the top. I definitely recommend it. It's simple yet creative and pretty. You can also try it for neutral nail colors too. Try it and make it your own perfect manicure!

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!