Checking in on World Mental Health Day

 


Hey all! I know it’s been awhile since I’ve written on here but as I have always stated, I never want to write just to write or write something that’s not worthy. Honestly, the pandemic has shifted a lot of things, as it has for many. Nothing dramatic has happened, thankfully. It’s just been a recharge and reflection time for me. But my pride and love for this blog never goes away. I love writing and sharing with people one of the things I love most and feel really good at which is fashion and a little beauty. And with the pandemic, it’s been hard to focus on that lately but I’m ready to write new posts! I appreciate your love and patience throughout the years. I can’t wait to share some new posts coming very soon. As we recognize World Mental Health Day, I hope you are all feeling well and getting through these difficult times. Sometimes simple things like taking a day off from work, reading, cooking, organizing, picking up your favorite food or buying a little something for yourself can help. More importantly, holding on to loved ones is the best way to stay positive during such a weird time so hope you all have a person or people to lean on. If you're struggling a bit and need help, then please don't be afraid to reach out for help and you can start with checking out the resources and info on the World Mental Health website. Please be well and stay safe. Talk to you soon!

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!