A Dusting Powder that is worth every penny

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

I love to share a great product when I find it truly makes a difference! I was looking for a body powder that was as natural as possible. The reason: I heard about a famous product line for babies that women were using for themselves too and later found out to have cancer. (Please Google it. I prefer not to name names but needless to say I wanted a powder that was just simple.) After doing some minor research online, I came across a powder by the company Lush. I have shopped at Lush for their body butters and bath bubbles. They are the best! I love Lush because they keep it very natural and basic which means you can recognize what’s in each product for the most part. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of this before. Anyway, I digress. I found their dusting powder, “Silky Underwear” to be perfect for the body. Don’t let the name fool you. Use it wherever or however. Whether you sweat heavily, have oily skin or need the extra freshness, it’s the perfect powder. It’s a very light scent and some of the ingredients include corn starch and Kaolin Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter. I love the velvety finishing touch it leaves on my skin.  I also appreciate that it does not leave a heavy residue like most powders. Dust it on. Then it's gone. It has certainly become a new must-have for me. The powder is sold for $10.95 in 2.1 oz bottle. I was hesitant due to the price but my gut told me it was worth it. (I also purchased a powder brush at Walmart to apply the powder. I wanted to enjoy every drop of the product. The brush just makes me feel so elegant.) I completely recommend it and I rate it A++. Give it a try and feel free to leave me a comment on what you think if you buy it! Check out all of Lush’s products online or in stores. 

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!