Quality shopping at a bargain

There's nothing better than buying that perfect, must-have item! However, it feels even better to get something you love for a half the original cost. I never believe in sacrificing quality for a cheaper version of something. I want what I want! In honor of a great buy, today I am sharing 3 random items I cam across that (made by high-end designers) that are up available for a steal. Before I proceed, just a reminder, that shopping for quality at a bargain means different things for everyone. Whether shopping at a local second-hand store, waiting for the right sale or shopping around for the right price  at a department store or boutique, it's all really a bargain. Essentially, It's about shopping smart. Here 3 examples of some everyday fashion items that demonstrate you don't have to spend a ton to get what you want:

 Rebecca Minkoff's Velvet Chevron Quilted Small Love Crossbody
 Available  for sale price $131 at Rebecca Minkoff  | Originally $195
Photo Credit: Rebecca Minkoff

Calvin Klein Colorblocked Sheath Dress
Available for $39.99 at T.J. Maxx | Originally $90

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

FENDI Women's Acetate Modified Cat Eye Sunglasses
Available for $119.97 at Nordstrom Rack| Originally about $480

Photo Credit: Nordstrom Rack

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!