Meeting Char


Photo Credit: Charketa Glover
To end my 2014, I had the opportunity to sit down with Project Runway, season 13 contestant, Charketa Glover. It was something I knew I wanted to do ever since I watched her progress throughout the competition. Like many I was impressed by her upbeat attitude and  composure throughout her journey. More than anything, I admired how she took her passion for fashion from the Motor City to a reality in Rome and NYFW. I knew her story was one to be shared. As I writer I love sharing everyday stories. Therefore, Char's story seemed so necessary and exciting to share. We talked about so much during her interview. 

   Photo Credit: Raquel Parks
               
   Photo Credit: Raquel Parks
She was truly a great spirit and it was such a pleasure to sit down to learn about this Detroit designer in her personal work space. I can't think of a better a way to start the year 2015 than to share this exclusive interview with you all. What did we talk about? You'll have to head to CW50 Detroit to find out! Meanwhile, visit chargrels.com to shop her sassy designs.

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!