NAIAS 2015 Charity Preview: My Look

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks
For my first visit to the NAIAS Charity Preview, I chose a long,velvet black dress with mesh cut-outs and the back out by Betsy & Adam. I absolutely loved it! I wore some patent leather Franco Sarto shoes that I had for a long time, as well. I wore them for comfort more than anything because I knew it would be plenty of walking around.

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

Thankfully, the weather cooperated but I wore a velvet shawl to keep warm throughout the event. I almost  opted for long opera gloves but something told me I might get tired of wearing them and get too warm therefore I'm glad I kept it simple. My black matte nail polish deserved the spotlight anyway. (The polish I wore was Liquid Leather by China Glaze and O.P.I's matter clear top coat.)

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks Marlee's by Tappers

You can't go to the Charity Preview without serious bling so I wore my gold cuff and diamond bangles from Marlee's by Tapper's to compliment the look which was perfect! Thank you to Marlee's by Tappers! I wore a Swarovski choker and a pair of Givenchy costume earrings I already owned to finish the look. Overall I loved my look and I was happy it came out so great, after months of planning. It's nothing like seeing your fashion vision come to life! Anyway, until next time my fashion friends! And visit CW50 Detroit and CBS Detroit to read about the fashion at the 2015Charity Preview!

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks


No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!