MDP’s favorite wedding dresses

Photo Credit: wowmagng.com
June is my favorite month of the year! It is my birthday month and the beginning of summer which are two of my favorite things all year. It’s also THE time many couples choose to say “I do". Between the cake, venue and dress, there are many details to plan for and consider. Although I am not a bride yet, I have to say that out of all the details, the wedding dress is at the top of the list. In honor of wedding season, I have included some of favorite wedding dresses of all time. Some of the dresses that you will view below are not necessarily dresses I would choose to wear on my big day.They don't  necessarily even fit my style and height. But there’s something magical, elegant and special about each one. That is what makes each of them my favorites. Click the image gallery below to see  each one! Note: The dresses featured are a combination of those worn in films and by celebrities.

(All photos found via Google Image Search)


No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!