Celebrating 20 years of Sex and the City Fashion!

Photo Credit:Google Image Search
Today, 20 years ago, a-now-long-time-favorite-show for many debuted on HBO. That show was Sex and the City (SATC)! It's hard to believe it has been that long ago since the show first aired on TV because it is still so relevant today. I certainly feel old to say the least! As someone who is obsessed with fashion, I always loved to see the different fashion in the show and even more so in the two films that followed. And I wasn’t just looking at what Carrie was wearing but what all the characters were wearing. In honor of its 20th anniversary, I want to share some of my favorite SATC looks from the show and both films. It was hard to find pictures of all my favorites so I hope the gallery I created will do SATC’s fashion justice. Off the top, I will say one of my ultimate favorites was the pinstripe Vivienne Westwood suit Carrie wore on her first day to Vogue magazine. It was so fabulous and one of my favorite episodes (besides the episode where she has the bad break up via post-it). Anyway, to see my other favorite looks throughout the years, click the image gallery below! What were your favorite looks?
 

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!