Th Met Gala 2016


THEME: Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology

Below are my favorites from the Met Gala 2016. I found these to be the most unique and wow-factors of the night. Most of all, I feel these ladies stayed true to the theme and the meaning of the night. I also love that  I did not feel overwhelmed with too many distractions from their looks. Beyoncé wowed me because her Givenchy dress did not look like anything else on the carpet and it was still so classic. Taylor Swift was a stand out because she was rock and roll-perfection; she was the awesome mix of edge and high fashion without doing too much. Anyway, check out the rest of my favorites below!

                                                                                      Beyoncé in Givenchy
Photo Credit: E! Online

Jourdan Dunn in Givenchy


Photo Credit: E! Online

Taylor Swift in  Louis Vuitton
Photo Credit: E! Online

Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa
Photo Credit: E! Online

Poppy Delevingne in Marchesa
Photo Credit: E! Online

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!