Chrissy's Socks



Photo Credit: Raquel Parks
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of receiving 5 pairs of Chrissy's Socks in the mail. I ordered the Black Thigh Highs, Black/Red Heart Socks, the Fluorescent Pink Zebra Print Footies, the Lips Socks, and the Pink Breast Cancer Socks. Prior to ordering the socks, I did not know anything about the company but I was very intrigued by how cute the socks were when I went to the website. There were so many to choose from!

When my socks arrived, I was beyond happy with what I received. The socks literally came within 24 hours of ordering which was amazing and highly-appreciated. I absolutely love the quality of Chrissy's Socks! They are plush, soft, thick, and comfortable. 

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks
Honestly, they are the best socks and knee highs I've ever owned! I found them easy to wash and to be very durable which is rare for a pair of socks. In addition to being well-made, Chrissy's Socks have a variety of styles. From basic and simple to fun and flirty, they have it all. For example, I love the zebra print footies for prancing around the house or relaxing in bed. They are so warm and soft. Add a pair of cozy pajamas with the footies and it’s perfect for a comfy, day of lounging.

I also specifically chose a pair of thick, black thigh highs to style with my Mary Jane Dolce Vita shoes, a simple sweater and a flair skirt. I was going for a Clueless-inspired look that I feel I pulled off well, thanks to my knee high socks. Overall, the socks were sassy, sexy, and most of all, warm enough to wear for the bitter cold temperatures.  

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks
Lastly, I like that the socks are reasonably priced. The prices range from as low as $0.99 on sale or $7.99 for a regular-priced pair of socks. I can easily say you will not find a pair of socks for a low price and high- quality in the department stores.  I give Chrissy’s Socks an A+. They are easy to style and comfortable.  I highly recommend them.To learn more about these socks and to purchase them, visit http://www.kneehighsocks.org.

 How do you wear Chrissy's Socks? When you purchase a pair, tag Metro Diva Pages on Instagram and show me your style!

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!