My 36th Michigan Emmy Gala Fashion


Photo Caption: Raquel Parks
For my Emmy look, I chose to go with this Satin off-the-shoulder Betsy & Adam dress. I had other dresses but I felt this dress was the most chic, classic, and befitting for the occasion. Black happened to be trending for the evening. I paired the dress with my open-toe satin Betsey Johnson shoes and silver evening handbag. (I love my handbag because it's pretty roomy for it to be an evening bag.)

Photo Caption: Raquel Parks
Photo Caption: Raquel Parks
The accessories I wore was a Swarovski chocker, Givenchy earrings, Charter's Club black ring, and a simple bling black bangle. 
Photo Caption: Raquel Parks
I also brought a black shawl which came in very handy for the chilly air conditioning. I loved my look and I felt I made the best decision on my attire for the prestigious event. 

Black tie affairs can be hard to dress for therefore I recommend going as classic as possible when in doubt. You can never go wrong with a conservative LBD and of course, a long formal gown. Avoid prints and patterns.

Overall, I felt so elegant and enjoyed my first Emmy Gala. It was perfect! There were so many other great looks at the gala. Who wore what? Head to CW 50 Detroit for my full experience and a review of the fashion.


No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!