Fall Favorites: Boots

Fall Favorites: Boots

Fall Favorites: Boots by metrodivapages featuring black boots


One of my favorite things about fall fashion are boots! I love a great pair or more of boots to wear for the season.  I have found that no matter how many boots I might think I have, I still need a new pair or two. It's a good idea to have a variety to compliment  any outfit but more importantly one needs a a variety for switching it up for unpredictable weather. An early November day could be cold in the morning but warm in the afternoon. Therefore, a bootie might be more appropriate than a traditional calf or knee boot. And if it's cold and raining then a stylish  rain boot or a leather boot would fit perfectly. Essentially, it comes down to just being prepared. Here a few boot styles that have caught my eye and serve a purpose for a fashionista's many needs:

Giuseppe Zanotti black shoes
$2,740 - shopbop.com


Christian Louboutin black boots
$2,735 - neimanmarcus.com


Gianvito Rossi thigh high boots
$2,235 - harveynichols.com



Aquazzura brown booties
$1,005 - matchesfashion.com


Tory burch shoes
toryburch.com



Steve Madden black ankle boots
$170 - selfridges.com





No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!