Scandal Fashion!

Photo Credit: Raquel Parks

It’s “Scandal” Thursday and if you’re a fan like me then you know how serious Thursday evenings are. One of my favorite things about the show is Olivia’s fashion. Now, every fierce female can look as amazing as Ms. Olivia Pope with The Limited’s new “Scandal” line. The Limited has amazing work pieces anyway that I adore but the “Scandal” line takes it to the next level. I love and would wear every item in the collection. It’s pretty amazing. One of my favorite items from the line is the tweed belted peplum jacket for $168.00. You can pair it with so much and it is perfect for autumn. If you haven’t checked out the new line, make sure you do. Take a peek at the new “Scandal” line on the The Limited's website.  (I can’t wait to see what Ms. Olivia Pope will be wearing this episode!)

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!