My Style for the Best of Detroit Party 2013

Photo Credit:Raquel Parks
The first day of summer was truly a very stylish evening! Hour Detroit's Best of Detroit Party was an excellent excuse to get dolled up last Friday. For my ensemble I chose a Vintage navy blue dress from Winkleman's with mesh cut-outs at the waistline and full mesh back. I accessorized the look with Charter's Club costume jewelry and Enzo Angiolini navy blue shoes with glitter. I wore a silver Sophia clutch to add a little more glitz. It was the perfect look for the evening and I really enjoyed myself. Now that you know what I wore, check out what everyone wore at the event  and get the other details on the event on CBS Detroit!
Photo Credit:Raquel Parks

No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!