MDP's Top Met Gala 2019 Looks

This year's theme of "camp" was exciting to say the least. When I initally heard this was going to be the theme, I instantly thought of the the lavish, fun runaway looks I see on Rupaul's Drag Race. So needless to say I expected  a lot of fun, avant garde and extravagant looks. I wasn't interested in basic. Save that for another red carpet but not the Met! And this year did not disappoint! I actually could not list all my favorite looks because there were just too many. But the looks I chose were my favorite because each represent the theme of camp in a unique, exciting and fashionable way. I really loved the risks! So here they are:

Photo: Time.com

Cardi B in Thom Browne, Photo: Karsten Moran /The New York Times

Lupita Nyong'o, Photo: Karsten Moran/The New York Times

Ciara in Dundas Emerald, Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for The Met Museum/Vogue/Billboard.com 

Serena Williams in Versace, Photo: Getty Images/Express

Zendaya in Tommy Hilfiger, Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images/Glamour.com
Kacey Musgraves in Moschino, Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/ Billboard.com
Kendall Jenner in Versace, Photo: Dia Dipasupil/FilmMagic/ Life & Style
Janelle Monáe' in Christian Siriano, Photo: Neilson Barnard/Teen Vogue


No comments

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!