Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top 10 Workout Songs this month

Photo credit: Google Search

The holiday season is the season for lots of indulging. But it doesn't mean that you necessarily want to throw your exercise regimen out the window. And what better way to get pumped up for a hard work out than some great tunes to listen to?! Here are the top 10 songs to work out to, according to votes placed on Run Hundred's website:

1) Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne - Motivation (Rebel Rock Remix)
2) Wolfgang Gartner & Will.I.Am - Forever
3) Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Oliver Remix)
4) Taio Cruz & Flo Rida - Hangover
5) Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull & The WAV.s - I Like How It Feels
6) Kaskade & Skrillex - Lick It
7) Young The Giant - My Body
8) Flo Rida - Good Feeling
9) Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)


To find more workout songs and listen to next month's highest rated work out songs, visit Run Hundred.


Comments or Events to share??? E-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com. Also, follow MDP on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MetroDivaPages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at metrodivapages@gmail.com!